Match Thread Everton 3-0 Doncaster Rovers - EFL Cup Second Round - Tue 27 Aug 7:45pm

Your Everton MOTM vs Doncaster Rovers

• Total voters
Moving swiftly on...

A chance for us to register some goals & a win here whilst getting some of the new lads more minutes in the tank. I'll be attending Goodison Park for this one, possibly for the last time.. 🥲

My side to start..

Begovic

Dixon -- Keane -- O'Brien -- Myko

Gana
----- Armstrong

Lindstrom
----- Ndiaye ------ Harrison

Beto
Bench: Pickford, Tarkowski, Coleman, Young, Garner, Iroegbunam, Doucoure, Metcalfe, McNeil, Maupay, DCL

Please & thank you.
Keane again. We should not be starting him...we should be releasing him from his contract with a big FO and never come back.

I would honestly go as strong as we possibly can. Bar Tarkowski who may not be ready for it anyway.

We're without a win this season. It's a chance to win a trophy.

Pickford

Dixon
Keane
O'Brien
Mykolenko

Tim
Gueye

McNeill
N'Diaye
Lindstrom

Beto

A nice comfortable win please Everton, thank you.

.jpg.webp

Moving swiftly on...

A chance for us to register some goals & a win here whilst getting some of the new lads more minutes in the tank. I'll be attending Goodison Park for this one, possibly for the last time.. 🥲

My side to start..

Begovic

Dixon -- Keane -- O'Brien -- Myko

Gana
----- Armstrong

Lindstrom
----- Ndiaye ------ Harrison

Beto
Bench: Pickford, Tarkowski, Coleman, Young, Garner, Iroegbunam, Doucoure, Metcalfe, McNeil, Maupay, DCL

Please & thank you.
Why are you listing 11 substitutes, are there different rules for the league cup and the premier league? And how many can you use for the league cup?

Virginia
Young-O'Brien-Tarkowski-Mykolenko
Lindstrom-Doucoure-Iroegbunam-Harrison
Ndiaye
Beto​

Young because I don't want him playing at the weekend and I don't think Dixon should play three times in a week. Plus it's a good chance for Young to get sent off again and suspended.

Similar with Doucoure minus the sending off part.

That XI has no excuses not to win by a few goals.

Armstrong looks better (pre season and 5 min cameo) than Dacoure so defo play him and all our new signings plus Beto.

If we can't beat Doncaster then just relegate the club right now

We need to make changes. At least it shouldn't be the routine surplus to requirements players getting in the team. Or maybe it will. You don't know with Dyche.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back