Match Thread Everton 3-0 Doncaster Rovers - EFL Cup Second Round - Tue 27 Aug 7:45pm

Your Everton MOTM vs Doncaster Rovers

• Total voters
I thought in the first half we were needlessly 'cautious'. Just far too slow & predictable. We then seemed to find that second gear 10 minutes into the second half and there only looked like one winner from there.

The biggest positive was a combination of the three different types of goal, the clean sheet & the fact that quite a number of players got minutes and there doesn't seem to be any fresh injury concerns following it. If you're Dyche, I suppose you couldn't ask for much more really.

I would like to say Everton supporters must be the worst supporters in the country for backing there team.
Imagine only 37 thousand plus turning up on a Tuesday night in the pouring rain to see the team play a league 2 side.
Absolutely shameful
Drove straight from work then walked down Goodison Road in the said pouring rain - here I'm sat at work in the same pair of soaked shoes! Shameful indeed

Even making allowances for how limited the opposition were, that was a good result and should be a nice little confidence booster for us.

Bring on Bournemouth there's no reason for us to fear them at all.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back