Everton 3-3 Aston Villa. 2nd Feb @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much everyone is doing okay apart from Jonny. And he is why we are losing.

yep, this. we've looked okay going forward, baines hasn't been at his best by his standards but we can't expect it every game. but yeah, same as when neville is in midfield, every opposition we play only has one way of getting past us and they do it constantly, but moyes is so inept to notice/make change

Is not THAT terrible. Expect Heitanga's mistakes, we have played well I think. Fellaini and Mirallas must step up to get some goals. Maybe introduce Jelavic instead of Osman to get more goal threatening options in the box

Terrible half that.

Finally the ref shows a yellow card. After what was about 20 odd fouls leading to free kicks? As for how we have played - if we play the same against Oldham we'll lose, and against Man U we'll get hammered 10 nil.

What has happened to Baines crossing? did I count 4 plss poor pea roller pansy crosses?

4th place? I think it's time we got real.

I've been saying for ages how it's a miracle that we are still in 5th place given how many points we have been dropping.

This half has pissed me right off, Johnny at fault again, most of knew that would happen, How can Moyes sort this out, we now need to score another 2 to win, hmmmmmmm cant see it.

by DM not picking him in the 1st place ..........on form at the mo hes the worst in the squad and DM picks him nearly everytime now ?????

Never thought i'd see the day where Evertonians are calling for Neville to be brought on. I do agree Heitinga needs to go off, I would bring big Duffy on. He's a big lad who will beat everyone in the air. IT's about time we started utilizing our young talent rather than hoping our senior players will come back into form soon.

I'd even consider dropping Felli deeper then bringing on Jelavic to replace Ossie for a bit of power.

I don't get why last seasons player of the season is now all of a sudden complete and utter garbage, anyway, Villa are going to park the proverbial bus now, they'll either cave and we'll smash 6 past them, or the jammy bastards will cling on for a smash and grab. In Jelavic we trust!!!

you know how the 2nd half is going to go though. absolute dominance, moyes will wait until the 80th minute before making an attacking change, guzan will have a stormer, we'll hit the post twice, denied a penalty and then finally equalize in the 90th min

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back