Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
not overly bothered tbh. great goalscorer gutted in a way. but he's absolute toxic how he speaks about the club and how he's not bothered for half the season and he sulks constantly. i will miss his goals but thats it. he was never going to stay lets keep making signings and get ready for next season.

No such thing as bidding wars thats not how transfers work. If we're in talks we've got his consent to proceed with deal and he wants to join us. He's not leaving it open to join either chelsea or united and waiting to see who has higher bid thats not how it works lmao.

He spent 4 season here when he'd obviously rather be at Chelsea (or Man U apparently) and was a hugely important player for us.

His media presence and family/agent were frustrating and at times downright disrespectful and he often appeared bored & frustrated on the pitch.

But at the end of the day I'm sad to see someone of his ability leave the club.

To be fair now I think about it, irrespective of the price it'll be nice to have a replacement who even if he isn't made up to be here, doesn't behave like every 90 minutes with us is the worst 90 minutes of his life.

We might be crap sometimes but it'll be nice to not be reminded of it by our own players
lol lol you're not wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back