Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have the club (Everton) actually confirmed this, or is this that utter fat greasy snake of an agent trying to force Chelsea's hand.
Anyway best striker I've seen at the club but if he doesn't want to be here then he can koff. The fee is a bit low but I'll wish him well.

This is where we'll see just how ambitious this project is in my opinion.

The side we've been putting together is exciting but Lukaku needs replacing properly if we're going to get better. We needed another quality striker, so we now need two. Giroud would be good, but there needs to be another big player coming in aswell as him, otherwise we end up in the same position of relying on one striker staying fit but with a potential extra 20 games and the striker being 31 instead of 24.

No issue with Lukaku going, it's what we expected, but if we're serious about making a splash let's go and use this money in a way that makes people really see we mean business.

So we wont accept a penny less than £100mill - 3 days later a fee agreed for £75mill. I cant see it tbh, unless its £75mill and a player. Not Rooney either as they are deaperate to get rid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back