Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
How we ever expect to catch up with the teams above us by selling them our best players is beyond me. But what do I know.

To be fair, to be successful in the amount of competitions we'll be in, we need a very good squad rather than relying on 1 good slotter that brings little else apart from terrible control and disharmony. The key will be whether we invest the Lukaku money in 2 or more excellent players that fancy being part of a team.

I will be very disappointed if having stated £100m, Everton agree to £75m.
It's a humongous fee, but having said one thing, to then agree to a 25% lower fee is not good.
Maybe this, if true, will sting Chelsea into bidding and upping the ante.
Lukaku hanging around so much with Pogba has certainly been a factor if he goes to Untied.

You always say you want more than you want when you negotiate, don't really get the problem with it.

Ideally would have loved 80m plus considering Saints want 60-70m for a defender but it's a good fee regardless.

Imo, we didn't expect to get 100m for him, was just a bargaining figure.

Seems people haven't realised yet so Imma post again.

He's also just said that everton have bids in for player's' from other club's'.

I'm happy with £75m. Imagine if we spend the lot on morata if he'd agree to it! Sure we'd be all well happy with that.

I'll miss his goals, but I really won't miss the man or the baggage that seems to come with him. I'm not sure he's ever really wanted to be here and he's take every opportunity over the last couple of years to talk about moving on. Get a fee agreed, get a replacement identified and signed and then so long Rom.

Who would be paying Raiola's fees? If Utd are paying them, then it might be a great deal. Not that I think either club should have to pay him anything, but seemingly that ain't how it works.
Lukaku or utd. He had a deal with Juve to receive a % of sell on from Pogba deal, he has no such agreement with Everton.

Who would be paying Raiola's fees? If Utd are paying them, then it might be a great deal. Not that I think either club should have to pay him anything, but seemingly that ain't how it works.
Think Utd paid Pogba's fees so would expect the same to happen here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back