Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair, to be successful in the amount of competitions we'll be in, we need a very good squad rather than relying on 1 good slotter that brings little else apart from terrible control and disharmony. The key will be whether we invest the Lukaku money in 2 or more excellent players that fancy being part of a team.

Hearing we´re planning on investing the money in Sigurdsson, Giroud and Rooney. Sigurdsson I´m all for but the other two are both 30+.

Have to put my faith in Moshiris business acumen I suppose.

Haven't read all the comments but for me if it is £75 million fee and either add ons or we get Rooney for free it is still a good deal. Any world in which Troy Deeney is worth more than £20 million or NIasse is worth £13 million then Rooney has to be worth more than that as much as some Everton fans don't want to admit it.

There won't be a bidding war as we have agreed a fee apparently so Chelsea won't come in and offer more than that.

You always say you want more than you want when you negotiate, don't really get the problem with it.

Ideally would have loved 80m plus considering Saints want 60-70m for a defender but it's a good fee regardless.

Imo, we didn't expect to get 100m for him, was just a bargaining figure.

I know that mate, it's the percentage difference - if true - that's disappointing.
Asking £100m and accepting £85m or more would have been okay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back