Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll miss his goals, but I really won't miss the man or the baggage that seems to come with him. I'm not sure he's ever really wanted to be here and he's take every opportunity over the last couple of years to talk about moving on. Get a fee agreed, get a replacement identified and signed and then so long Rom.
So true mate well put,i remember when we signed him and his agent said this is a stepping stone until he moves to a bigger and better club,rom said nothing so hes never been a firm favourite in my eyes,how dare he say that about the best football club in the world.

Just been told by an India based Man U supporter that Moshiri is obviously lying as he wouldn't admit to selling one of our all time greatest players

Give me strength... :confused:

This is what having a huge international fan base gets you... we have this to look farward to lol

75m? Well done Everton you really held out there didn't you!! Why aren't we waiting we are in no rush? We should be commanding more of a fee! So dissapointed

Typical Everton smell £££ and happy to get rid even though he's worth more! Complete joke
I think you are jumping the gun a bit there
Wait till it's all played out and the ink is dry and see where we stand
It's the opening move in a chess game.

75m? Well done Everton you really held out there didn't you!! Why aren't we waiting we are in no rush? We should be commanding more of a fee! So dissapointed

Typical Everton smell £££ and happy to get rid even though he's worth more! Complete joke

Sky now saying Everton have said no bid has been accepted! More lies from sky sources then

Lol

Fuuuuuuume boy fuuuuuuuume

Your head will have exploded by the end of the day and it'll marvellous to watch your meltdown

Belay that mister...man your post!

Does Jim white no longer work at sky? This is all from the sky story I would imagine. Seems weird a sky presenter is saying no deal but sky are saying deal. Get Noel Edmond's in there to sort out the truth from the lies.
Sky now confirming Everton sources saying no deal agreed. By Everton sources I reckon they mean Jim White. So one of their presenters is now an Everton source.;)

I think you are jumping the gun a bit there
Wait till it's all played out and the ink is dry and see where we stand
It's the opening move in a chess game.

Everton have apparently now denied any bid has been agreed. This is good news as Everton should be looking at nearer 100m. Pogba cant be worth more than rom surely? We have nearly two months of the window left we should keep them waiting till they make an outrageous offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back