Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Utd paid Pogba's fees so would expect the same to happen here.

Juve paid them, and Riaola only got them as he had it written into Pogbas contract at Juve, Lukaku contract was before Riaola started representing him so he won't get very much besides the % of Lukakus contract that agents typically get

We should do exactly what Lukaku has been doing on every international break since he's been with us - whore him out to every club in Europe to ramp the price up to the hilt.

75m? Well done Everton you really held out there didn't you!! Why aren't we waiting we are in no rush? We should be commanding more of a fee! So dissapointed

Typical Everton smell £££ and happy to get rid even though he's worth more! Complete joke

Classic kneejerk this. Might get it as a tapestry to hang in my bedroom, above the bed that I constantly wet.

Dont mind him going for the right money easily 100 mil and the right replacement, which is not Rooney

Got to the point it was inevitable he was leaving. Disappointed myself as we are better with him in the squad than not. We'll miss his goals but if there is anything relatively positive the fee has been agreed early in the window giving us chance to replace.

Thanks for the goals lad, we move on.

He was never going for 100 Million, even in todays frankly mental market

80-85 was what I always thought he'd go for, so it's only 5-10 Million less

Plus there'll be add ons and all that other jazz

If he goes for 75 Million we've still made a big profit on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back