Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we try To keep him? Have u been in hibernation Jesus Christ bed wetters are out today

Oh put a sock in it man, were signing Rooney, let that sink in a minute Rooney !!!! Cant even get in the United side and we signing him and Lukaku wants CL football, dont have to be a mathamatician to realise Rooney wont help us get CL footy

100 mil was the statement rumours now 75, combined with fatheads return of course I am dissapointed

If £75m is true massive mark against Moshiri and the board.

You can't leak that the magic number is £100m and then sell with a 25% reduction with two months of the window to go.

You know what, I am starting to realise that people come on here to post hyperbole before they even look into it.

Didn't expect your under carriage to leak everywhere this morning Ian.

Think that it will work out at 75mill plus Utd paying half of rooneys wages for the period of his contract. Think Rooneys contract at Utd ran until 2019 with an extra year that he could choose to take up. If Utd End up paying 125,000 of his 250k wages for the duration of a three year contract with us that works out at about 19.5 million, which would in effect make it a 95 million pound deal plus whatever add ons we put in to the deal.

And if Chelsea decide to bid to bump the price up then all the better

Let them and United squabble for a bit

Meanwhile, we can now concentrate on getting some more players in, and I think it'll have to be plural at this stage because there isn't a like for like replacement for Rom IMO

We've no need to sell him he's got two years left. So to accept a low bid is disgraceful if true

Everton just smell the money and want rid. Just li
You said sky saying no deal so sky are lying, I'm saying whys that?
everton have said no deal

United are desperate for a striker. Chelsea are desperate for a striker.
Lukaku has 2 years on his contract. I'd be very surprised if we don't end up getting a better deal than £75m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back