Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh put a sock in it man, were signing Rooney, let that sink in a minute Rooney !!!! Cant even get in the United side and we signing him and Lukaku wants CL football, dont have to be a mathamatician to realise Rooney wont help us get CL footy

100 mil was the statement rumours now 75, combined with fatheads return of course I am dissapointed

not a mathematician no, a historian...Utd have CL footy and 2 trophies last season and Rooney was in that squad

Reactions: DRM
You're like an inexperienced Davek's younger brother.

Kyxxy-Doo?

scrappy-doo_124281a_2237.gif

In the period of half an hour I've gone from full on petulant rage at the reported fee, to a glorious feeling of how actually not assed I am as long as whoever we bring in isn't an ass.

I'll miss his goals, I'm not gonna miss having to see the sulking I guess. Bring back the stracq and invest 75m into genetically engineering him into a footballer please

..possibly, but I think he's a good fit for United. They missed some chances last season and a goalscorer is just what they need.
I agree, and Mourinho constantly bemoaned their finishing. I have no doubt Manure has bidding interest, but I would be surprised if that interest has been consummated with this opening bid.

And if Chelsea decide to bid to bump the price up then all the better

Let them and United squabble for a bit

Meanwhile, we can now concentrate on getting some more players in, and I think it'll have to be plural at this stage because there isn't a like for like replacement for Rom IMO

The new Ev will already have his replacement lined up. That's just the way it is these days.

..possibly, but I think he's a good fit for United. They missed some chances last season and a goalscorer is just what they need.

Zlatan missed those chances mate, and his movement and ability to create space is far superior to Lukaku's, Lukaku wouldn't miss those chances because he would never get those chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back