Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're becoming really tedious.
giphy.gif

Everton still owe 16 million on Lukaku, Chelsea to receive 25% sell on fee, Pizza boy surely to get around 20% - what will Everton ultimately get out of his sale I wonder?

This is not good Ste. Our worst fears have come to the forefront.

Romelu not playing in Blue is a World that doesn't bare thinking about.

rather have Giroud and someone who wants to be here than the other half of the Pogba dabbing chuckle brother show :)

hope its sorted quickly but glad the club is saying they are not accepting 75m. he is gone either way i accept that. lets just keep moving quick to secure new players loved this transfer window.

Everton still owe 16 million on Lukaku, Chelsea to receive 25% sell on fee, Pizza boy surely to get around 20% - what will Everton ultimately get out of his sale I wonder?

Didn't think Chelsea had a sell on clause, that's why we paid so much for him? Also Raiola won't get that much.

Everton have apparently now denied any bid has been agreed. This is good news as Everton should be looking at nearer 100m. Pogba cant be worth more than rom surely? We have nearly two months of the window left we should keep them waiting till they make an outrageous offer
Chill pills are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back