Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
A deal is never going to be wrapped on on something like this in an afternoon. There will be negotiations.. tonnes and tonnes of negotiations. But it will happen.. eventually.

Everton still owe 16 million on Lukaku, Chelsea to receive 25% sell on fee, Pizza boy surely to get around 20% - what will Everton ultimately get out of his sale I wonder?

Thanks for the insight. Based on what you've said, I just hope we can get close to a million pounds, but think we may have to settle for around £750k.

Think that it will work out at 75mill plus Utd paying half of rooneys wages for the period of his contract. Think Rooneys contract at Utd ran until 2019 with an extra year that he could choose to take up. If Utd End up paying 125,000 of his 250k wages for the duration of a three year contract with us that works out at about 19.5 million, which would in effect make it a 95 million pound deal plus whatever add ons we put in to the deal.
I think you've got the cart before the horse there mate.
That sounds like a loan deal and in a loan deal the HAVE TO pay half his wages and us half

Now if, in effect Rooney plays for us for no fee the difference - eg his 125k over 2 years is 'written off' = 13M = a true fee of 88M
If it happens
no pic in the red shirt yet
Denials bandied about
Adele hasn't even taken her coat of yet

That's without what we might owe Chelsea

Didn't think Chelsea had a sell on clause, that's why we paid so much for him? Also Raiola won't get that much.

Riaola will get a % of the signing on fee and wages from lukaku's contract as per normal agents deals mate, he had no part in Lukaku's deal with us so he's not able to pull a Pogba deal like he had written into Juve's contract with him

rather have Giroud and someone who wants to be here than the other half of the Pogba dabbing chuckle brother show :)

Giroud definetly doesn't want to be here. Leave cosy Arsenal after five years of living in London, would you?

Everton still owe 16 million on Lukaku, Chelsea to receive 25% sell on fee, Pizza boy surely to get around 20% - what will Everton ultimately get out of his sale I wonder?

No we dont
No they have not (its already been established that Mourinho said not to bother with a buy back clause)
No he wont as he wasnt Rom's agent when we signed him.

Try again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back