Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

well lad @eddy it does take a 'mathematician'(don't correct spelling if your wrong) because it is simple maths. Rooney played 360min in Europa league scoring 2 goals and adding 3 assists... that's 180min/goal 120min per assist and 72min per involvement in a goal... did that not help them get CL no? in the league 1540min scored 5 and 5 assists ...154min per involvement in a goal.... Ross Barkley 2,909 5 goals and 8 assists involved in a goal every 223.7min ....what's your next reply rather than admitting he could be a good signing?

I think you've got the cart before the horse there mate.
That sounds like a loan deal and in a loan deal the HAVE TO pay half his wages and us half

Now if, in effect Rooney plays for us for no fee the difference - eg his 125k over 2 years is 'written off' = 13M = a true fee of 88M
If it happens
no pic in the red shirt yet
Denials bandied about
Adele hasn't even taken her coat of yet

That's without what we might owe Chelsea
Harsh.

oh god is FC Barca back :Blink:, my view is he'll score goals wherever he goes. I'm going to give him credit for being with us as long as he has, unlike us lot, he isn't a Evertonian since being a young lad, he's given us great days for the majority of his stay. he's good enough to be playing champions league, we're not there yet, it's a short career so I get that. we both move on.

He doesn't. FC Barca is talking rubbish.

Reactions: DRM
well lad @eddy it does take a 'mathematician'(don't correct spelling if your wrong) because it is simple maths. Rooney played 360min in Europa league scoring 2 goals and adding 3 assists... that's 180min/goal 120min per assist and 72min per involvement in a goal... did that not help them get CL no? in the league 1540min scored 5 and 5 assists ...154min per involvement in a goal.... Ross Barkley 2,909 5 goals and 8 assists involved in a goal every 223.7min ....what's your next reply rather than admitting he could be a good signing?

ahhh T` POT the old grammar spelling police line, old and tired a little like Rooney who you think may be a good signing
I completely dissagree, is it that hard to understand or accept an opinion contrary to your own?

it's still a crime that Rom never whore the No9 shirt. That shirt belongs on a goalscorer and loadmouth plonker or not Rom is a goalscorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back