Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not enough, and Rooney will be sucking a wage out the club, feel free to name the 25 goal a season striker Koeman is going to sign?

And are you Evertons accountant? Or our manager? Your none. Koeman will replace him with a player or players to get the goals. We tried to keep him he has wanted out for a while what did you wanna do handcuff him here?

There is no like for like replacement for Rom who'd want to come to us yet

Maybe in a year or two, but not right now

With Rom going I'm guessing that Koeman is going to sign a couple more attacking options, possibly Giroud if we can convince him to move up north, and then he'll set us up differently next season

Klaasen is a signing so we can find goals elsewhere on the pitch I think. It's why I also hope we keep Barkley

Next season I see us trying to spread the goals out between Klassen, Barkley (If he stays), Kev, Bolasie, Coleman, Sandro and whoever else he brings in

We're not getting a 20+ a season striker in this window, I just don't see it

I think we need to manage our expectations

There's going to be a few 1-0's next season I think, but it's points on the board wot matter innit?

Agreed. It will be hard to find a player in world football with a similar first touch.

Are you his mother? :)

I don't care what he gets up to in his spare time but if there is a video that gets out in to the public domain where he acts like a pratt, I will call him out for it.

What? Surely you'd fit the mother tag there more, but anyway.

He does the goals. That's all that matters.

11:25: Everton are now denying a deal has been done for Lukaku despite it emerging that United have agreed a £75m fee.

Wondering if this is some complex ploy by all involved to speed up proceedings and force Chelsea into an early bid?

Would make sense if we are truly resigned to loosing him and want replace him asap?

Will be delighted to get the Brinks Mat truck safely in ICBC with 100 million quid and get rid of the ungrateful prick for once and for all.

He was a bigger bell end than Nick Barmby. And that takes doing.

Not an ounce of dignity or gratitude.

Dragged up, not raised up.

What? Surely you'd fit the mother tag there more, but anyway.

He does the goals. That's all that matters.

I can see where you are coming from but mothers also stick up etc. Anyway enough of that, yes he does score the goals but he also wants away so that's why he hasn't got any credit left at the bank of me.

If he wanted to stay I would be prepared to overlook some transgressions. We move on and find soneone who can link up play better and help spread the goals around the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back