Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no like for like replacement for Rom who'd want to come to us yet

Maybe in a year or two, but not right now

With Rom going I'm guessing that Koeman is going to sign a couple more attacking options, possibly Giroud if we can convince him to move up north, and then he'll set us up differently next season

Klaasen is a signing so we can find goals elsewhere on the pitch I think. It's why I also hope we keep Barkley

Next season I see us trying to spread the goals out between Klassen, Barkley (If he stays), Kev, Bolasie, Coleman, Sandro and whoever else he brings in

We're not getting a 20+ a season striker in this window, I just don't see it

I think we need to manage our expectations

There's going to be a few 1-0's next season I think, but it's points on the board wot matter innit?

What planet are you living on? Koeman will sign another striker aswell as Rooney stop your bitching. We've got 75 mill for a player who didn't wanna be here

its not enough, and Rooney will be sucking a wage out the club, feel free to name the 25 goal a season striker Koeman is going to sign?

I posted this earlier;

*Puts on devious Moshiri head;
Right Maureen, we all agreed? we'll take Rooney off your hands - well half his wages anyway and you make phantom bids for Lukaku.

degsy, Today at 5:25 PM

I still like this - it would appeal to Mourhino's streak of Devilment.

Everton still owe 16 million on Lukaku, Chelsea to receive 25% sell on fee, Pizza boy surely to get around 20% - what will Everton ultimately get out of his sale I wonder?

Assuming you mean Raiola by 'pizza boy', I was under the impression that Agents fees were paid by the buying club above and beyond the purchase for the player, a bit like solicitors fees when you buy a house. I could be wrong though. Also, I wasn't aware of any sell on percentage from Chelsea, certainly not to the value of 25% of the profit.

If you can prove otherwise, or even explain to me the working behind agents fees in transfers such as these, I'll be more than happy to concede.

However, assuming that you are wrong, and I'm not exactly stretching my imagination, then Everton will stand to make 'quite a lot'

ahhh T` POT the old grammar spelling police line, old and tired a little like Rooney who you think may be a good signing
I completely dissagree, is it that hard to understand or accept an opinion contrary to your own?

lol I'm correcting you correcting me(wrongly) ...old and tired argument from you lad...I give you facts that contradict you and you are incapable of refuting them...I don't care what you think lad, if you want to be bitter you can be! Have fun with that!

Things we'll miss: his goals and assists
Things we won't miss: all the other nonsense

Utd paying half of Rooney's wages in with this deal is worth another 2-3 million I guess.

There is no like for like replacement for Rom who'd want to come to us yet

Maybe in a year or two, but not right now

With Rom going I'm guessing that Koeman is going to sign a couple more attacking options, possibly Giroud if we can convince him to move up north, and then he'll set us up differently next season

Klaasen is a signing so we can find goals elsewhere on the pitch I think. It's why I also hope we keep Barkley

Next season I see us trying to spread the goals out between Klassen, Barkley (If he stays), Kev, Bolasie, Coleman, Sandro and whoever else he brings in

We're not getting a 20+ a season striker in this window, I just don't see it

I think we need to manage our expectations

There's going to be a few 1-0's next season I think, but it's points on the board wot matter innit?

At Southampton Koeman always used a target man in his preferred system who could hold up play and bring in the midfield and wide forwards. Perhaps that's how he sees Giroud with Rooney Sandro and Klaasen around him. Lukaku basically forces the whole team to play a certain way, maybe Koeman will now take the chance to revert to his style rather than look for a like for like replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back