Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest it is entirely possible United have done all the media pics & stuff before all the the details done with EFC. We did same with Sandro/Malaga. Pics, interviews done 10 days before deal officially announced in that case. More likely to be a day or two at worst in this case.

It's from this

DD_W9TZXgAAVg1c.jpg

So you don't care what's good for him. Why would he care what's good for you or your interests?

I don't expect him to care.....and clearly he doesn't care about me, you or our team.

I often wish some of our friends on here....in this case your good self....would be a bit more single minded in their approach to Everton FC and players.

Just to iterate.....I don't care if he doesn't care that I don't care.

I have no interest whatsoever in Romelu Lukaku or John Stones or any other player whom does not want to play for Everton anymore and leaves our club.

I do not empathise with them if they want away to further their careers, earn more money or to "play in the Champions League".

All's I care about is the fortunes of my team and how the departure of this player or that impacts upon EFC.

Sorry if that makes me sound "bitter" to you....but you know what?

I don't care if it does.

:p

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back