Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku will be missed...however neither Pogba or lukaku are worth what they have cost united...not even close. There is plenty of value out there and I am sure that Walsh will get us a very decent replacement. Lukaku strength is counterattacking football! With most of the teams playing defensive against united I think lukaku is going to be very frustrated and perhaps found out. Don't get me wrong, with space lukaku is a monster of a footballer!

I don't expect him to care.....and clearly he doesn't care about me, you or our team.

I often wish some of our friends on here....in this case your good self....would be a bit more single minded in their approach to Everton FC and players.

Just to iterate.....I don't care if he doesn't care that I don't care.

I have no interest whatsoever in Romelu Lukaku or John Stones or any other player whom does not want to play for Everton anymore and leaves our club.

I do not empathise with them if they want away to further their careers, earn more money or to "play in the Champions League".

All's I care about is the fortunes of my team and how the departure of this player or that impacts upon EFC.

Sorry if that makes me sound "bitter" to you....but you know what?

I don't care if it does.

:p

But you do care because we are only having this discussion because you agree Everton fans have a right to be annoyed towards him !

Having camera crews follow them on holiday?

It's their holiday? Some people play golf, some people make music videos, some people relax on the beach who cares?

They're filthy rich young men enjoying their time in Los Angeles. Doesn't make them arrogant at all

Because they enjoy life they are "self obsessed egotistical weapons"??

Nothing iv ever seen or heard Pogba do would give me that inpression. It's funny how you come to that conclusion based on the way they dress.

Actually tbf I know nothing about Pogba, but my comments about Lukaku were in reference to his comments in the media and posts on social media, not his appearance.

It's their holiday? Some people play golf, some people make music videos, some people relax on the beach who cares?

They're filthy rich young men enjoying their time in Los Angeles. Doesn't make them arrogant at all

tbh , whenever I see their vids , they seem a bit simple. especially pogba .
its amusing to think they will soon be driving around Manchester 'having fun with their buddies ' drinking orange mocha frappuchinos.

Ha ha

You've actually added that on your list. Brilliant.

Yeah it's definitely not arrogant or weird for a pair of footballers to have their every move followed on social media whilst on holiday, making music videos, dressing the same like. Very normal

What attitude? That he has ambitions to play at the highest level?
When did Lukaku arsing and preening around?

especially applies to pogba, but lukaku seems to be buying in
he's essentially giving off the impression he's in it all for the lifestyle, rather than actually being a footballer

'ooh look it's me with my cars and hanging out with celebs'

if he wants to make a real impact then why not make a video of him practising what he's actually paid questionable sums to do?
going back I remember ronaldino used to release videos of himself practising every aspect of his craft, which is what made him the absolute superstar he was
not making videos going 'look I know other famous people like and subscribe plz'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back