Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku will be missed...however neither Pogba or lukaku are worth what they have cost united...not even close. There is plenty of value out there and I am sure that Walsh will get us a very decent replacement. Lukaku strength is counterattacking football! With most of the teams playing defensive against united I think lukaku is going to be very frustrated and perhaps found out. Don't get me wrong, with space lukaku is a monster of a footballer!
But good teams don't give him space, that's why he has been useless against the best teams since he has been with us.

Ha ha

You've actually added that on your list. Brilliant.

Yeah it's definitely not arrogant or weird for a pair of footballers to have their every move followed on social media whilst on holiday, making music videos, dressing the same like. Very normal
I do it all the time. In a cardy and slippers

@GrandOldTeam ban this United scrotum off here @Mourinho's Men he's doing my head in with his crap posts
It's their holiday? Some people play golf, some people make music videos, some people relax on the beach who cares?

They're filthy rich young men enjoying their time in Los Angeles. Doesn't make them arrogant at all
You not got your own United forums to go lurking around on ya little scrote.

Genuine tears everywhere.

13888.jpg

Good luck to him. We get the cash he's worth. He's been our best striker in two decades and done his job.
Personally have my money on manure for the league. 2nd season is usually the one for mourinho.

I have no bad feelings towards Lukaku. He was honest enough to turn down a contract and admit he wanted to join a bigger club. Respect for that. Many players sign contracts willy nilly and then throw a tantrum a year later when they want to leave. Good luck to him.

Raiola is a scumbag who works for United he's trying his best to get him to United.This has Chelsea coming in and gazumping them written all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back