Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure on this what's it mean mate?

Releasing information on the loan - it effectively showed every other club that we have ZERO need to sell in order to fund what we have already purchased or for future purchases, in essence having access to a 60m fund would mean with the way fees are paid for buying players that we could spend 250m+ by using that (as most fees are paid over the contract length to the selling club)

In essence a complete game changer - and zero shock that the day after announcing it all hell broke loose on Lukaku and United bidding

One thing is for sure, no way would Chelsea have done this if they hadn't been made aware that they could get him. 'Bidding wars' are very rare. This is great news.

and those same people laughed when we paid them £28m. They thought they had taken us to the cleaners lol

There was a lad saying how dare Everton made £50m profit on him with big add ons lol...Everton did not train him oh...but I recalled Chelsea did not either they bought him from a Belgian club. Good entertainment from the Chelski melts.

As much as I dislike Chelsea and their oil money, I would love it if Lukaku went to Stamford Bridge instead of Old Trafford.

Man Utd and many of those associated with Man Utd, including our former captain Phil Neville, have behaved with remarkable arrogance and haughtiness during this transfer saga. Having their main transfer target snatched away from them by one of their biggest rivals would undoubtedly bring them down a notch or two.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back