Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the "way they treated us over Stones" that had me in stitches - they tapped him up, spent the entire summer pressuring us in the press with lowball offers and they have the cheek to be upset we didn't roll over!

Think that's where they really blew it with Everton . Rolling out Cahll and Terry to tap up Stones and they've tried it again with Hazard talking about Lukaku . Totally unprofessional club !

Don't care where he goes now but would very much prefer the least lucrative one for that bottom feeder mino raiola.

What's the purpose of rules against tapping up if agents take the absolute mick.

The basics of this deal was agreed months ago.

split screens between this forum, the shed end and red cafe. ;)

Get both sets of melts to come onto this thread to fight it out....

giphy.gif

Not quite mate.

Utd saying they have an agreed fee of 75m
Chelsea come in with 90m bid

We will accept whichever mug is willing to be fleeced for more imo

It sounds like Chelsea have matched the £75mill fee and the £15mill clauses, however Utd must be paying Raiola £12mill to do the deal - which is what Chelsea won't match. Raiola's fee has nothing to do with us so that's between Rom, Raoila and Chelsea/Utd to sort.

To little too late from Chelsea I think. We should be trying to get Martial as part of the deal. It is clear Jose does not fancy him

I have a weird feeling about this, we are now owned by a very smart and dignified man, he has 100 times more money than Lukaku and Riola combined, I don't think he will accept to be fooled around by them .

When Riola was giving interviews day in day out saying Lukaku is 99.99% signed the contract extension and than Lukaku comes out and says he won't and everything that followed since (including Lukaku saying last month coming back to Everton is not an option and not reporting back to training yesterday), i don't think Moshiri and Everton will just let Lukaku/Riola do whatever they want, I think they will send a message to the football world that this is no longer the old Everton.

Nothing is accepted yet (not United's offer and not Chelsea's offer) and the way i see it, this will drag on for few more days and the biggest winner will be Everton

It sounds like Chelsea have matched the £75mill fee and the £15mill clauses, however Utd must be paying Raiola £12mill to do the deal - which is what Chelsea won't match. Raiola's fee has nothing to do with us so that's between Rom, Raoila and Chelsea/Utd to sort.

Good, I hope the tit has to actually make a football decision then and choose his "unfinished business" club which is Chelsea or lines his agents fat arse pockets for more money. Either way, one of those clubs fans will say he's a knobhead which is fine by me.

Top slotter is our Rom, but a knobhead all the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back