Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me as the bidding war breaks out:

1030b9e23bb5cf6c8ef5da6567e3dbf40c41def5.gif
Is that Alan Hansen?

Poor Don, just wait till he dicovers that Chelsea could have put in a buyout clause for Rom, like Barca did with Deulofeu. Perhaps it is Chelsea's business acumen about taking 5 million less, or paying 5m more for Stones at the start, that he should be questioning...
http://www.theshedend.com/topic/29509-romelu-lukaku/?page=111
12 minutes ago, DonAntonio said:
Look in principle I agree but I think they have pushed above getting a really good price into the holding hostage territory, football boards are full of egos and a lot of deals don't get done when people they aren't dealt with in a way they see acceptable and from what we see it's not just the asking for a lot it's the way they have done it with stones and Lukaku they are messing clubs about I don't think they are showing the respect you would hope for when doing a deal that should be building a business relationship, we can always deal with athletico for example because we have dealt with them before and it's been smooth, after this I doubt we will deal with Everton again and certainly won't give them a loan player that can score them 17 goals in his first season, in my opinion it's better business accumin to take 5 mil less and be able to pick up the phone to that club later when you need something

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/29509-romelu-lukaku/?page=111
12 minutes ago, DonAntonio said:
Look in principle I agree but I think they have pushed above getting a really good price into the holding hostage territory, football boards are full of egos and a lot of deals don't get done when people they aren't dealt with in a way they see acceptable and from what we see it's not just the asking for a lot it's the way they have done it with stones and Lukaku they are messing clubs about I don't think they are showing the respect you would hope for when doing a deal that should be building a business relationship, we can always deal with athletico for example because we have dealt with them before and it's been smooth, after this I doubt we will deal with Everton again and certainly won't give them a loan player that can score them 17 goals in his first season, in my opinion it's better business accumin to take 5 mil less and be able to pick up the phone to that club later when you need something

tumblr_ntilffYXmE1qcv34vo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back