Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea must hate us, every time they come in for one of our players they mess about and end up with nothing.

lollollol

Watch Conte walk now
As If Conte would walk away from a title winning side because he lost out on Lukaku....A player he clearly didn't need last year. A player we did in fact have and finished......... 7th

I was reading an article the other day that stated Conte wanted Belotti but Abramovich wanted Rom - and Conte was doing his nut over it. Now suddenly Conte apparently wants Rom...... :Blink:

But the point is, Raiola wants his slice of the deal - ManU will pay it, Chelsea won't - so they have effectively been "outbid" ;)

Raiola's fee is not part of the bid, you don't bid on a player and factor in his agent fee. I reckon we have forced Man U to pay extra overall, or extra percentage of the fee upfront.

Just want it to hurry up so we can move on from lukaku and get players in that respect the club and actually want to be apart of what's happening. He has been banging on every time he was away etc. We would of finished in the exactly the same position in the league without his goals would of just meant the games we scored more then 1/2 wouldn't of been as frequent. So it's not a massive loss just hope we spend the money on another defender i.e. VVD and another striker giroud or dembele or dare I say both of them and lukaku will be forgotten about when they bang the goals in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back