Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like Jim White, and trust him on everton, but why does he often come across that he is guessing, and covering all angles

It would (i guess) mean we are in for a swan - sea player...or Alan just really digs aquatic bird pics....Who knows or dares dream

Well, selling lukaku to our rivals to a top 4 spot is a bit stupid . Would have preferred selling him abroad even it it meant losing 20 m or so. As for Romneys pay, let's see, currently it looks like we will have to pay 150k which is crazy for a squad rotation player and likely to hit morale of the rest of the squad who are all paid a lot less. If we can get him for 100k or less then fair enough.

With respect, get real.
He would not have signed abroad, he's wanted to go to OT ever since Pogba started bending his ear.

And given the squad rebuilding we've done do far and will continue to do in the next few weeks, we're highly likely to get more and more live TV games and that increases the TV revenue, so there's an argument that this increase could sufficiently cover the Rooney wage and maybe more...

In effect, the additional TV games could fund the Rooney deal.

Untied begin their US tour Monday and will want it done and dusted so Lukaku can be shown off... that leaves tomorrow and/or Sunday to complete the final i dotting and t crossing on the deal.

Chelsea were never in it, is my opinion, Pogba has likely been blowing in Rom's ears for months and Untied will be throwing stupid money at him.
Thanks for the goals Rom, that ultimately won us nothing and which without, we'd still have finished 7th last season.

Pop yer locker keys in the post.

Let's move on... we've got more summer shopping to do and we WILL be much stronger and Rooney is going to be uber motivated.

COYB !!!!!!
Whoop Whoop !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back