Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been out and completely out of the loop. I assume he's still going to United despite these Chelsea rumours. Just want this done and over with. No point dwelling on the disappointment of it, we need a replacement and it's crucial we get the right one.

world

record

deal

Untitled-design-2.jpg

I can't wait to see what toe-curling mess gets produced for the Lukaku deal (ah, he's a Nike
Athlete isn't he?- so no Stormzy & Pogba)
I can forsee Pogba's & Rom's bromance being detrimental for United, the dabbing douchebags.

I prefer the Rick Astley version tbh :)

Romelu Lukaku is adopting the same tactics in negotiations over his next boot deal as he has used in his contractual stand-off at Everton, by refusing to sign a new contract with Nike.

The Belgian striker’s deal with the brand expired recently and he is weighing up whether to sign an extension or move to Adidas. He has said that he will not make a decision until he knows which club he will be playing for next season. He wants his boot deal to mirror the kit sponsorship of his club so his next move is being watched closely by Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain, who are sponsored by Nike, and Manchester United, whose kit is made by Adidas. Unusually, he has worn a range of…

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/lukaku-delays-boot-deal-rm806qgtz

Nailed on for Adidas

Been out and completely out of the loop. I assume he's still going to United despite these Chelsea rumours. Just want this done and over with. No point dwelling on the disappointment of it, we need a replacement and it's crucial we get the right one.

The general consensus seems to be that Lukaku is going to Man Utd and we are going to get £75million up front + Rooney. Oh, and a further £15m of easily attainable add-ons linked to achievements and appearances.

So a world-record equalling £90million + Rooney.

Not a bad deal.

The general consensus seems to be that Lukaku is going to Man Utd and we are going to get £75million up front + Rooney. Oh, and a further £15m of easily attainable add-ons linked to achievements and appearances.

So a world-record equalling £90million + Rooney.

Not a bad deal.
Did we squeeze that extra £5m out of them when Chelsea came calling or was that fluffity fluff?

The tough job now is to find a suitable replacement asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back