Everton and Chelsea Charged - Ivanovic let off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose gets the news whilst waiting at the bus stop today
tumblr_llczzrs7Y01qixy8k.gif

& can't believe his luck

not that arsed about the whole thing, a bit of pushing and shoving, not like we benefit from it anyway, but I wouldn't say our players where out of control, it wasn't us chasing the ref and barely a hand was raised

This was bound to happen when you have an incapable ref who's way of controlling players is to book them. Booking Besic so early set the tone and is the sign of a coward ref who hasn't got the ability to manage a game. Will Moss be charged with failing to control the players?

....I thought Chelsea should face a charge but it should be more focused on Gamesmanship. Their reaction to Barry's tackle was simply designed to get the player sent off. The offence was minimal, the reaction disproportionate to the point of being shameful. I hope the powers that be recognise this.

if ferguson mentioned it they would have taken note, as martinez raised they probably won't bat an eye lid. ref could have taken action into his own hands at the time like. personally i'd have told all the chelsea players to 'koff and that i would have given the red, but as they'd surrounded me for so long i've forgotten how bad the incident was, so i'll let him off. he was always going to give the red, they really did not need to do it. FA don't care about football though, it's all about money. every bad incident seems to be fine based, they love handing out fines, but iffy about bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back