Everton and Chelsea Charged - Ivanovic let off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there was going to be any argument from our boys after Barry's dumbass challenge it was an obvious yellow and second offence he had to go,it was the reaction of their lot that created the situation.(n)

Talk about making a big deal over nothing, if Duncan Ferguson was playing now he wouldn't play 10 games a season. Unless it's a leg breaker I couldn't give 2 monkey's, i'd be more annoyed that more Everton player's didn't get involved.

Clear indication, if any was required of blatant favouritism and to be honest full on corruption, and match fixing. Football that I once loved is long dead. There is more focus now on Skybet, Paddypower and other such organisations, especially with the horrific in play games now.
Rotten to the core sadly.
I love Everton, but I hate football. Sad times.

if ferguson mentioned it they would have taken note, as martinez raised they probably won't bat an eye lid. ref could have taken action into his own hands at the time like. personally i'd have told all the chelsea players to 'koff and that i would have given the red, but as they'd surrounded me for so long i've forgotten how bad the incident was, so i'll let him off. he was always going to give the red, they really did not need to do it. FA don't care about football though, it's all about money. every bad incident seems to be fine based, they love handing out fines, but iffy about bans.

...compare Barry's foul to the ones Lucas did whilst on a yellow at Chelsea a week or so ago. Barry was sent off, Lucas wasn't. I'd ask the head of referees to explain that.

Why does the club get charged for failing to control the players? What can the club actually do? It's not like Martinez can run on the pitch to calm them down because he would then get in trouble for leaving the technical area.

...compare Barry's foul to the ones Lucas did whilst on a yellow at Chelsea a week or so ago. Barry was sent off, Lucas wasn't. I'd ask the head of referees to explain that.

i didn't watch that trash of a game ha. i wouldn't bother talking to the head of referees, it's mike riley ffs. mr. "i don't know what i'm doing myself" and widely renowned candidate for worst referee ever. nobody who knows an ounce about football was expecting the standards to improve under him. referees do need to come out themselves and answer why they're so inconsistent with their decisions.

i didn't watch that trash of a game ha. i wouldn't bother talking to the head of referees, it's mike riley ffs. mr. "i don't know what i'm doing myself" and widely renowned candidate for worst referee ever. nobody who knows an ounce about football was expecting the standards to improve under him. referees do need to come out themselves and answer why they're so inconsistent with their decisions.

....perhaps it's about time we started to complain.

Why does the club get charged for failing to control the players? What can the club actually do? It's not like Martinez can run on the pitch to calm them down because he would then get in trouble for leaving the technical area.
The FA will start issuing ASBO's next. Footies gone nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back