Everton Awards Evening 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
They forgot the "Most awkward moment of the night" award... and that has to go to Bill when he basically admitted that when he rang Chelsea in the summer it was Demba Ba we were after initially - not Rom :oops:

Yeah, not a great move that.
Doesn't look good on Chelsea, Everton, Bill or Lukaku that does it?

I Don't think it was awkward as he was basically putting across that he asked for Ba as there was no point in asking for Lukaku due to his reputation and the season he had with WBA. Everyone was expecting him to be Chelsea's No1 striker and if other clubs knew he was available for loan he would have had his pick of European teams.

Probably told not to bid tbh.

yeah. think that was pretty clear. they're on about 40k,50k a week, if they want to donate to the charity they will do, but it would be a bit annoying for football lovers out there who want to buy a ronaldo and messi frame but barry from man city buys it just for the sake of it ha.

think kenwirght was bidding to try and push prices up, think he bought bobby's shoes because bobby clearly didn't want them to leave haha. i'll buy your shoes and you can have them back.

Would have liked to see Tim Cahill elevated to "Giant" status - so he could be a New York Giant....

One day for sure Tim!

imagine if bill got outbid by your average joe bloggs who was bluffing though, ha.

"i don't have that kind of money, ah well, other operating costs it is - brown shoes"

BnDQHbgCYAEtDSC.jpg

Once I take over the world, Leighton will be made pres-o-dent of the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back