Everton Brands Appointment Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why even attempt to argue the toss with Dave about Brands at this point? lol
Because what he is saying just makes no sense. We can't force teams into buying our players, especially out of favour players. Any team is going to want to loan them for a season first to see what form they have, how fit they are etc etc, that's just normal. Also we have a lot of very average players who are not easy to get off the books. The only other thing is loans, i don't see what Brands has done wrong, at least those players are not here causing trouble in the dressing room.

Even at this early stage it look obvious to me that he has a plan and knows the best way to achieve it. I doubted why we wanted Marco as boss, he hasn't set the world alight but when Brands came in and we still pursued Marco then I was happy with that. I don't believe Marco would be here unless Marcel approved of it. They're a team heading in the right direction and I totally trust the two of them.

Because what he is saying just makes no sense. We can't force teams into buying our players, especially out of favour players. Any team is going to want to loan them for a season first to see what form they have, how fit they are etc etc, that's just normal. Also we have a lot of very average players who are not easy to get off the books. The only other thing is loans, i don't see what Brands has done wrong, at least those players are not here causing trouble in the dressing room.
Exactly mate - get used to it!

Brands is Dutch. Koeman is Dutch. Our Dave loathes both. I'm sensing a trend here. Maybe a Dutchman shagged his bird.

Sadly dave stopped supporting Everton the day Martinez was sacked, since that day he only wants Everton to fail, the owner, the manager, the DoF, the players, he longs for the day we become so utterly terrible that we appoint Martinez again.

Thankfully we wont ever be that bad again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back