Everton Brands Appointment Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have about twenty attackers on our books, he couldn't exactly go out and sign 3 or 4. You know he bought well and in the right areas, you're just being silly.
Silly is putting it nicely. Brands smashed it with the deals he got done at the cost he go it done for. Once we sign a top striker and maybe another winger Dave will pack this rubbish in

I think tonight showed we need better quality options up top in the squad, players like richarlison and sigurdsson will tire and can't score every week so we need someone else to slot.

Why were only a CB and LB a priority when anyone could see the front line was piss poor?

Could it be that a left back and centre backs were available, and a 20+ goal a season forward either wasn't or was out of our price range? Bear in mind that we did spend £35M+ on a forward who has already scored seven goals in the league.

Because every time a team attacked us with pace or the ball was in the air, our geriatric, unbalanced defence looked like it was going to concede ?

That's just restating the case for defenders. My question to you was why the case for a replacement to Lukaku wasn't pursued.

we have about twenty attackers on our books, he couldn't exactly go out and sign 3 or 4. You know he bought well and in the right areas, you're just being silly.
One would have been enough. Look at the options we have here...and it was known in the summer how piss poor the quality was in terms of attackers.

Could it be that a left back and centre backs were available, and a 20+ goal a season forward either wasn't or was out of our price range? Bear in mind that we did spend £35M+ on a forward who has already scored seven goals in the league.

We cant find forwards for reasonable prices? How do other teams do it? How did WE used to do it?

We cant find forwards for reasonable prices? How do other teams do it? How did WE used to do it?
Does anything make you even a little bit happy I bet if you won £2 million on the lottery you would moan it wasn't 3million like my arl nan use to say wind you neck in you big Mary .Brands has done amazing work in the timescale he has had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back