Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the applaud he got from the fans and Kenwright and this is how he repays us. I know he now working for Man u but what about respect for the club, if he so good in the market then why doesn't he find the next Fellaini or Baines if he want cheaper options.

Hawksbee and Jacobs are the only ones on talksport i will listen to. They don't take themselves seriously like the rest.

Yeah and they laughed at the bid, said that Moyes should ask for Jags and Barkley for a round £30m. They are just fans like us and say it as they see it all the time.

The letter's date is wrong, it is quite clear from the official club statement that the bid was from last week so the first error is in the first line, wrong date, unless we made them wait all weekend, which I doubt.

Nobody be surprised when they come back in with the same money and some past it or never going to make it player from the reserves and BK and the good old boys on the board agree to it.

I am proper fuming here lads, heard the news before i left for work today and did a full black **** and had to make a doctors appointment, been driving the van around with anger hitting 5krpm and mowing imaginary Moyes's

A letter along these lines would have been much more sufficient

Dear Moyes and Co

Nice one for your piss take offer of 28m but I think I speak for everyone associated with this club when I tell you to go stick a rusty screwdriver down your japs eye whilst watching re runs of your last 5 derby's at Anfield you bottling beaut

Yours Faithfully

Everton F.C

P.S

Yer mar gives sh1t chews

A letter along these lines would have been much more sufficient

Dear Moyes and Co

Nice one for your piss take over of 28m but I think I speak for everyone associated with this club when I tell you to go stick a rusty screwdriver down your japs eye whilst watching re runs of your last 5 derby's at Anfield you bottling beaut

Yours Faithfully

Everton F.C

P.S

Yer mar gives sh1t chews

Post of the fecking month mate!

Even though the letter was obviously fake, the ''we are not willing to negotiate this matter any further'' part is spot on. Exactly what the club should say.

This was always going to happen it was just a matter of time,I am amazed at the number of people making excuses for Moyes he has been doing his groundwork for years to get where he is today Everton were always a stepping stone.
It worries me that Martinez was only saying a couple of days ago that you cant keep players who want to leave it seems to me he was preparing for the inevitable.
As for Bill Kenwright its about time he realised that you dont have to have a love in with your manager he is your employee not your new tart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back