Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm over this now.

They look like bells.

Excellent stuff.

This. Even their fans for the most part feel it's embarrassing.

One of the biggest clubs in the world, penny pinching to buy players from their new managers former club.

You wouldn't see Bayern, Barca, Real, Chelsea, City, etc doing it

Moyes (not CEO) opening bid no big surprise, he's got a job to do at MU and he's going to do it at any cost no matter what. Just like he done it here. Don't suspect he and his boss will give up until they get what they want given their wealth.

He gave and took so much to and from Everton but his class, dignity and respect obviously hasn't traveled with him....

Gary Neville reckons we are calling it "derisory" as we are just angling for more cash although he reckons that £40M is too much and £30M is about right. I actually was coming round to thinking that GN was quite good on Sky Sports but he has just come across as a tit as he doesnt want to badmouth United

It's just a pity Moyes' legacy as one of the club's most successful managers will be sullied with this stunt. Even if another manager comes along now and emulates his achievements with an average 6.5 place in the PL over 7 years I wont be able to enjoy it.

Moyes must be panicking though- City's squad is stronger and they now dont hage a [Poor language removed] for a manager. Moyes has won all his silverware for the season

It's just a pity Moyes' legacy as one of the club's most successful managers will be sullied with this stunt. Even if another manager comes along now and emulates his achievements with an average 6.5 place in the PL over 7 years I wont be able to enjoy it.

don't let it get ya down mate, we'll just have to remember him for what he was...

Lol at Neville saying Baines is worth 15m. If he played for Spurs, who also aren't Champs League, he would say £30m

"I've always said it, it's expensive to buy off Everton in the main. If you're going to come and try to take our better players we don't sell cheap, that's for sure." - moist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back