Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the initial offer for the 2 players had actually been £40m, would we be saying...

A) no chance, fk off moyes and utd

B) well they're deffo gonna go, but let's try and hold out for more cash

or

C) goodbye felli and bainesy

???

So its alright for members of the england training team to encourage players to leave their clubs is it? Do me a favour

Seems like they feel like they're doing us a favour by taking both players off us and so deserve some sort of mega discount :lol:

that someone with such obvious personal contact with Baines should not be saying live on tv what a player is worth

Hahaha Personal contact

Hes a pundit you whopper, What difference does it make if he says he's worth 300m or 1p, It has no bearing on the transfer deal whatsoever

Stop looking for things to moan about we already have plenty

I don't get that at all.

They'd still be bidding for both players :lol: How will it make it more likely we'll agree to it? So if they bid now 28m for the pair, and it's rejected out of hand, but then come back and say "Alright, how about 15m for Baines, and 15m for Fellaini", it'll be much better?

Makes no sense at all.

They can have Fellaini for 30m like. Lol at valuing him at 16m. Utter pisstake, but there again I guess that's what you get when you prove year after year you're skint and constantly miss out on transfer targets by penny-pinching. Act like paupers get treated like paupers, I support. As frustrating as it is.

Hahaha Personal contact

Hes a pundit you whopper, What difference does it make if he says he's worth 300m or 1p, It has no bearing on the transfer deal whatsoever

Stop looking for things to moan about we already have plenty

he might be a pundit, but he is also an England employee. Last week Roy Hodgson refused to even give an opinion on Rooney and Chelsea as he shouldn't have an opinion on it. Just like Neville shouldn't have. He said he was only worth about £12m! ffs

I don't get that at all.

They'd still be bidding for both players :lol: How will it make it more likely we'll agree to it? So if they bid now 28m for the pair, and it's rejected out of hand, but then come back and say "Alright, how about 15m for Baines, and 15m for Fellaini", it'll be much better?

Makes no sense at all.

They can have Fellaini for 30m like. Lol at valuing him at 16m. Utter pisstake.

I think they're saying if they bid for the two seperately (upping Fellaini's valuation) then Felli's situation will be looked at more seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back