Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this this morning and just laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed....

...then wondered what Bill might do if United pulled their heads out and said, "Ok, 50M for both Fellaini & Baines..." I'd rather United just go away.

Evra is better than Baines, in my opinion.

I'll show you a shocking statement...

Cole isn't even better than Baines at this point. And you say Evra is?

Please. Go ask any neutral who WATCHES English football and you might be surprised at the results.

Moyes gone down a hell of a lot in my estimation - do you not think he knows we would reject that bid - he wants the players to agitate for a move so he can get the best deal for Utd.

Hypocrite.

It is a most unusual situation that Moyes has left develop....it really could backfire badly on him.

So far he has missed out on all his targets,he is now going in for what must be considered his second line targets and has managed to up set Everton with a stupidly low bid.
Everton are already upset with Moyes and Utd and this should make things a lot worse.
Moyes must have known that Everton were going to throw that bid out and that both players are on long term contracts and both are playing to keep their international places.
Moyes has to be seen to succeed in the market or he will lose even more respect from the supporters,a win against Swansea will only go so far.
I would dearly love if Arsenal and City were to get involved for Fellaini now,it would make things hugely interesting.

Cole isn't even better than Baines at this point. And you say Evra is?

Please. Go ask any neutral who WATCHES English football and you might be surprised at the results.

That's my opinion, Baines is a good player who the English Media have throbbed on about so much (because he's English) that everybody now has this warped sense of his true ability. He's nearly 29 and no top club until now has shown any real interest.

Like i say, it's my opinion and i'm allowed one.

Was it the statement they gave the hospital when you were sanctioned for insanity?

Oh god, it's not like RAWK on here is it? Deluded opinions on your own teams players?

That's my opinion, Baines is a good player who the English Media have throbbed on about so much (because he's English) that everybody now has this warped sense of his true ability. He's nearly 29 and no top club until now has shown any real interest.

Oh god, it's not like RAWK on here is it? Deluded opinions on your own teams players?

Who do you support pal?

And no, it's not. Leighton Baines is one of the best left backs in world football and anyone with a bit of sense and footballing knowledge in the country will tell you that.

Who do you support pal?

And no, it's not. Leighton Baines is one of the best left backs in world football and anyone with a bit of sense and footballing knowledge in the country will tell you that.

And a person into football from everywhere else would probably ask who he is.

It is a most unusual situation that Moyes has left develop....it really could backfire badly on him.

So far he has missed out on all his targets,he is now going in for what must be considered his second line targets and has managed to up set Everton with a stupidly low bid.
Everton are already upset with Moyes and Utd and this should make things a lot worse.
Moyes must have known that Everton were going to throw that bid out and that both players are on long term contracts and both are playing to keep their international places.
Moyes has to be seen to succeed in the market or he will lose even more respect from the supporters,a win against Swansea will only go so far.
I would dearly love if Arsenal and City were to get involved for Fellaini now,it would make things hugely interesting.

I would dearly love it if we told anyone who wanted to sign either player where to go.

Seems like I'm a dying breed at Everton sometimes.

Well sure, you're entitled to your opinion.

But FACT BASED opinion is preferred and I'm really not seeing anything fact based in yours.

1) English Media throbbed over Baines? Not really. Everything I piece I read in the English media says that "England have a good back up to Cole in Baines." Not really throbbing over him there are they?

2) Warped sense of his true ability? Go look at chances created not just by English footballers but EUROPEAN footballers last season. Stats don't lie. There isn't another left back in EUROPE I'd rather have at Everton than Leighton Baines.

3) No top club up until now has shown interest. Well that may be true but he's already at a "top club" if you know your history and I doubt you're privy to any and all bids for any Everton players. That and Bayern were reputed to be interested last season. But then they aren't a top club are they.

....so, really not based on fact is it now?

And no, it most certainly isn't like RAWK on here. I'd be happy to show you to several different threads where Evertonians have a right go at their own when they don't perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back