Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.

RAWK Meltdown, ugly fish on LFC shirt.

Obsessed & bitter much?

He's a utd fan. Not sure why a fan of the most succesful club in the country would need to be bitter. You thought he was blue though, so just goes to show how full of shabite yous are when you throw the bitter crap at us.

Wait a minute, with 85,000 + posts you can't be a Citeh fan surely?

Your a bitter with a Citeh badge right?

A bitter? Oh definitely mate. I mean I'm the one posting on our rivals forum throwing perceived insults around.

You'll be hoping that we live up to the bitter standards of throwing a vital game (Chelsea 2010) this weekend or wearing our oppositions shirts on the home end (Blackburn 1995) then?

I just have an appreciation of retro badges pal. If you're upset you can wear a t shirt about it if you like? Or lobby UEFA?

He's a utd fan. Not sure why a fan of the most succesful club in the country would need to be bitter. You thought he was blue though, so just goes to show how full of shabite yous are when you throw the bitter crap at us.

Of course. And the Manc is most welcome on an Everton forum because he shares the same hatred of Liverpool, right?

A bitter? Oh definitely mate. I mean I'm the one posting on our rivals forum throwing perceived insults around.

You'll be hoping that we live up to the bitter standards of throwing a vital game (Chelsea 2010) this weekend or wearing our oppositions shirts on the home end (Blackburn 1995) then?

I just have an appreciation of retro badges pal. If you're upset you can wear a t shirt about it if you like? Or lobby UEFA?
Don't Everton have a retro badge?

We don't throw matches. However, when the time comes and you lose to Citeh, you'll be happy in boasting Everton threw a game eh?

Of course. And the Manc is most welcome on an Everton forum because he shares the same hatred of Liverpool, right?

As far as I'm aware, everybody is welcome as long as they're not tits. Kopites on here who get along with people. Citeh, Spurs, Sunderland and another utd lad too.

Reckon next year will be your year mate?

Don't Everton have a retro badge?

We don't throw matches. However, when the time comes and you lose to Citeh, you'll be happy in boasting Everton threw a game eh?

We don't throw matches hahaha. Sure mate.

Why don't you just revel in being England's second most successful club?

Why are you preoccupied with us by signing up to here if we're so bitter?!

You're ace you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back