• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RAWK does kopites a disservice. It's the worst of the worst polarised out of towners trying dead hard to show they get it and are defo not a glory hunter by hating der bitterz.

We have to be incredibly careful not to position ourselves as the RAWK of Everton, not that I think we're that capable of whopperdom on that scale but let it be lesson to us and others.

RAWK does kopites a disservice. It's the worst of the worst polarised out of towners trying dead hard to show they get it and are defo not a glory hunter by hating der bitterz.

We have to be incredibly careful not to position ourselves as the RAWK of Everton, not that I think we're that capable of whopperdom on that scale but let it be lesson to us and others.
Notes on how not to be RAWK:
1) Don't support racism.
2) Remember: You're poor players are probably not the best in der werld
3) It's ok to admit your team played poorly
4) The world is against you because you're a tit, not because it's a conspiracy
5) Facts are not conspiracies to keep the mighty redmen down
6) Don't be so serious

Simple rules to keep in mind. Hopefully you don't have to read them to know they're true. If you do...you may be a kopite.

Notes on how not to be RAWK:
1) Don't support racism.
2) Remember: You're poor players are probably not the best in der werld
3) It's ok to admit your team played poorly
4) The world is against you because you're a tit, not because it's a conspiracy
5) Facts are not conspiracies to keep the mighty redmen down
6) Don't be so serious

Simple rules to keep in mind. Hopefully you don't have to read them to know they're true. If you do...you may be a kopite.

I don't think the moderation helps, from what I can gather they are into locking threads that go against the grain and deleting stuff aren't they? If there's anything against Liverpool called out?

A sure fire way to delusion. I can see the cult comparisons. My kopite mates (real ones, not the ones on here who betray me) are unanimous in thinking RAWK are blerts when it's brought up.

I don't think the moderation helps, from what I can gather they are into locking threads that go against the grain and deleting stuff aren't they? If there's anything against Liverpool called out?

A sure fire way to delusion. I can see the cult comparisons. My kopite mates (real ones, not the ones on here who betray me) are unanimous in thinking RAWK are blerts when it's brought up.
It's sound that all your mates hate rawk

It is individuals like @Kopite96 that make me want City to beat us - and I am sure there are similar people who happen to support Everton too.

I really do not like Liverpool, however the place I would not go to make a point would be RAWK. I did once have a browse there though and struggled to decipher much meaningful conversation between the 'YNWA' 'JFT' and 'We Go Again'. It was a bit like a cult. There wasn't as wide a range of conversation there either, it was a bit like a North Korean president was pulling the delicate strings of moderation.

God no.

Heavy moderation is the enemy of reason. Discussion and alternate viewpoints must be welcomed. It's why, even after the brutal assassination of your own character, I appreciate @RED. He's funny, and brings reason to their side of the argument. Honestly, he (and the few other sound reds here) helps them from becoming complete pantomime villians in my eyes.

This forum is strong precisely because people are allowed to disagree about things, like this very thread. The only thing that causes an instaban here (or should) is being pro-pineapple on pizza.

I want Liverpool to lose the title race. It'll be good for the city as it'll create an economic boom through the paving stone sales and purchasing of matches to burn Gerrard Jerseys. #JusticeForThe69 #YWNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back