• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being honest with ya here mate, If we played like we actually game a damn vs Southampton when it was all still to play for, then I'd say fair point to you, however we didn't and to turn in a performance against the best team in the country which solely helps out the rs in practical terms will grate hugely

Maybe so.

But we've all been Everton fans long enough to know that we'll lose to some crap team and then go and beat the best.

We've seen it many many times.

I'm only messing really chaps.

I can fully understand both sides but my personal preference is to snot City.

I actually imagine if I lived in the Liverpool area my answer would be very different.

You should have seen Liverpool last week on the bank holiday, there were rs everywhere, dickheads on the train singing and talking about how great they are, Its just too much.

I'm only messing really chaps.

I can fully understand both sides but my personal preference is to snot City.

I actually imagine if I lived in the Liverpool area my answer would be very different.

I'll never slag a Evertonian off for wanting to see us win mate, regardless of the situation. Just myself i feel differently, even though shortly i'm not gonna be in the City myself, still know what it will be like for those blues who are and wouldn't wish it on any of them to suffer that

I'll never [Poor language removed] a Evertonian off for wanting to see us win mate, regardless of the situation. Just myself i feel differently, even though shortly i'm not gonna be in the City myself, still know what it will be like for those blues who are and wouldn't wish it on any of them to suffer that

As I say mate. Totally understand both sides of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back