Everton Double Swoop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a massive fan, but he did get 9 league goals and 3 assists last season in a poor burnley team. If he and Sandro can replicate those stats with us we are well on our way to 'replacing' lukaku' goals from last season. Through dembele in the middle and I'd suggest , between the 3 of them they'd score over 30 goals.

I am not necessarily on about first teamers from top teams but maybe squad players from those teams and just people that have been around a winning mentality in general and have big game/club experience.

I agree that targeting the right individuals is key. I have to sit back and accept though, I have no idea what's truly going on at the club at the moment.

I could also argue that having a manager like Koeman sets the bar for incoming players.

What age was he when he made these comments?
Are we all so perfect that we never made mistakes or never said anything stupid or wrong ?

These talented youngsters are pampered and cossetted all their lives , some are not the brightest and most are not bad people but don't realise how dangerous, wrong or stupid comments can be when they make them.

By all means criticise the comments, but at least give a young man some room to make mistakes and to learn from them.

As a player I am not sure there is much in that story. I think he is a good player and would improve the squad by offering competition to other strikers, but not a striker I pray for at night when I give my list to God of the players I want to see come to Everton
Spot on. Can you imagine all the blurb some people speak on here got held up and scrutinised by the media should they become a public figure.
Some of the things he said where shocking, the anti gay comments especially but people can and do change their opinions on a great many things when they see and experience a bit more of life as they get out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back