Everton Double Swoop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GrandOldTeam swipes in here with the best popcorn endusing Homepage ever.

It's like he's on Tinder and swiping all the grim girls as a like (I don't know what it's actually called) only to not turn up on the date (I don't know if that's what happens).

And I applaud it.

It'd be on a par with the double signing of Li Tie and Li Weifeng, as one of the worst double signings in the history of bad double signings

Last edited:
It'd be on a oar with the double signing of Li Tie and Li Weifeng, as one of the worst double signings in the history of bad double signings

2-People-Double-Person-Rowing-Boat-Kayak-Inflatable-Drifting-Boat-Canoe-Canoeing-Air-Boat-Cart-for.jpg

If he power necks James McFadden to prove there is no hard feelings then I can't see how we could go wrong.

What we talking 50m the pair? Why can't we buy some winners from decent clubs rather than no marks from relegation fodder?

What we talking 50m the pair? Why can't we buy some winners from decent clubs rather than no marks from relegation fodder?

Like Gueye ? :cool:

I know what you mean thou mate, winners are hard to get but if anyone can attract them its Koeman

It appears we don't need Walsh or scouts - the good folk of GOT are a much better judge of a footballer it seems.

Anyway, he made those comments when he was young and he publicly apologised - so water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. I know a couple of Burnley fans who love him to bits and rate him well. We're gonna need a bigger squad for the season ahead, so it's a yes from me.

Keane - yup, sign him up.

It appears we don't need Walsh or scouts - the good folk of GOT are a much better judge of a footballer it seems.

Anyway, he made those comments when he was young and he publicly apologised - so water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. I know a couple of Burnley fans who love him to bits and rate him well. We're gonna need a bigger squad for the season ahead, so it's a yes from me.

Keane - yup, sign him up.

No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back