Everton - Endgame

What will be the endgame

• Total voters
The media are having a field day with us, and most of it is absolute bollocks. TalkSPORT stating we have to sell are most valuable asset Pickford. Huh.? Really.? We would get a lot more for Branthwaite. A few weeks ago they had a midnight countdown clock for our debt to be paid or Administration……. And guess what hahahah.
Problem is If/when administration happens, assets valuations drop like a stone!

😱

As a Rangers fan who also has an interest in Everton, watching events, unfurling over the last year or so fills me with dread as to the way this is potentially going, once these characters get a hold of the club and the administration option is used and assett stripping begins, it's a long and painful road back.
Sincerely hope Everton can get through this and a survive but as a lot are saying it isn't looking good.
What's he on about @davek ????

Inappropriate Language
We are in a sh*te position financially and any business that needs a loan to cover day to day operational costs is in a poor/dire financial position. The exact financial position of 777 I dont think is known either so no option is off the table at the moment unfortunately.

Hopefully not Administration at any stage but ...

838141C1-863D-4F12-A996-7A2DEF0DD942.jpeg

You’d have to hope that the people who have agreed to buy the club and lend it £200m are happy that it can actually be repaid based on real,financial info

You’d have to hope that the people who have agreed to buy the club and lend it £200m are happy that it can actually be repaid based on real,financial info
The club can repay the debt by selling the stadium. So those who’ve lent money know they’ll get it back.

Investors won’t lose money but the club may well be screwed

It's almost as if the business is set up to launder money, with these massive loans in and huge expenditure out, but no it can't be that, because there would be somebody at the other end collecting money from EFC...hmm.
Also the PL would never allow that in their fit and proper persons test of course... hmm.

The club can repay the debt by selling the stadium. So those who’ve lent money know they’ll get it back.

Investors won’t lose money but the club may well be screwed
That's what I'm starting to come to terms with now. We'll have this great new stadium but we won't own it. I really hope that won't be how it ends up. I choose mystery owner, sliding in from nowhere to buy the lot of them out. As long as its not a Tory.
The BMD stadium makes us a much more attractive outfit for investors.

Moshiri pulls the 777 deal once hes got the last funding from them he can get. Now that he no longer needs them to finish out the stadium he then completes it, and puts the club up for sale to a new buyer with shiny new stadium included. Sale completes at the end of this year?

New owners - not 777. Probably not until after the season has started.

Administration must be a serious possibility if that is the timescale. And basically hampers the summer market even after selling key players for big market.

Basically where RS were in 2010. Hicks/Gillett were having their squabble and running them into the ground and think they were only 48 hours away from admin before Fenway came in.

The last few weeks have been the brightest for a couple of years on the pitch but feels like just one big hallucination with what is to come.