Everton - Endgame

What will be the endgame

• Total voters
Kylie Jenner buys us, Bruce gets the no. 9 shirt and breaks Dixie’s record. Chris Jenner is manager and delivers team talks by making the lads run a train on Kim and Chloe Kardashian. We go unbeaten for all of the Jenner period.
Ashley Young will still be starting though.

I’m a little (well, very) concerned that MSP did not exercise their option first time around. Will be very interesting to see what happens the next time the ball is inevitably in their court.

I expect the new ownership group to come from one the parties owed eye-watering sums. I think George Downing will be part of the new ownership group.

There are a number of opportunistic investors involved, buying them out is going to be a horrific undertaking for whoever the new ownership group put together, which makes me believe we'll go through administration first, why pay 777 full dollar when you can wait a few months and buy their debt for pennies on the pound.

We'll survive next season if other teams get points deductions, otherwise, it's going to be very, very tricky.

I'm looking forward to Everton's Got Talent on Saturday night telly.

Football's very own Ant and Dec to present it with Mr Carragher and Mr Neville. While the ITV2 show presented by our very own Wayne Rooney.

Judging Panel of Leon Osman, Amanda Holden, John Parrot and the villian of the four being Joey Barton.

A few people have mentioned in other threads how much money we'll save next season by releasing Dele and Gomes. We've just borrowed more than that to keep the lights on.

I don't see a happy ending here. These losses just aren't sustainable and I don't think the increased revenue of the new stadium will dramatically change the debt picture. The interest on loans of this size is crippling. These are worrying times.

You know what, he might be a bit of a bell and he would no doubt introduce some things that would drive fans nuts (BMD being plastered with Sports Direct and Frasers branding for example) but he would get the club making money because that's what he does.
You're right and he's an unpleasant option. Perhaps less unpleasant than 777 appear to be though.

I’m a little (well, very) concerned that MSP did not exercise their option first time around. Will be very interesting to see what happens the next time the ball is inevitably in their court.

They might have thought that 777 will have paid up so waited to see if that happened.

Now they can goto the market and prove they can take control of the club if they default again and look to get other investors on board to pony up with them.

If there is a threat of going into administration then it might make any investors considering us hold off, as our value/cost would drop.

So if we go into administration, BMD and Goodison will be sold with 70% of the first team but we'll survive a further 9 points deduction and be playing our footy on Stanley Park next season. A premier league first. COYB! 💙

Mystery Owner sounds so exotic and interesting
Especially if they remain mysterious throughout their wonder ship
Just continue throwing money at the club and making smart boardroom decisions but never reveal their true identity
‘Is it that guy sitting in the directors box?’ ‘What guy there’s nobody there?’ ‘But they were just…’
Yeah that

I think everyone should just enjoy the remainder of the season, we cannot do anything until we are just on the edge of the precipice and the new owners reveal themselves.

This maybe too late to do much in the line of player movement until the January window but hopefully then we will be stable, a more attractive club to join and we are sitting mid table with no points deductions over us.

Ride the waves and enjoy the euros.
829df05e-9791-4ee6-a4ad-2f4abf5cdf19_text.gif

In the case of Administration who after the taxman and redundancy payments would be preferential creditors? If 777are then it's no wonder they are throwng borrowed moneyafter borrowed money into something they don't own. Are they assuming they'd get the lot back plus the interest as per the deal? They are Evertons bank now after all. Something is not stacking.