Everton/Fiorentina UEFA Cup Clash

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
vsfiorentinadq4.jpg

With the inevitable influx of Fiorentina fans, keep all banter and information in here please lads. Will create separate match day threads closer to the time.

I'll go for a 0-0 draw in the first match.

Wait, what's that? Per Kroldrup's in the defense for Fiorentina?

Oh then I'll go for a 4-0 win. :)

I'll go for a 0-0 draw in the first match.

Wait, what's that? Per Kroldrup's in the defense for Fiorentina?

Oh then I'll go for a 4-0 win. :)

That's right if RS could get two goals against Inter, then we should be able to get four past them.

We got to test if he could head the ball now!

with the greatest respect to all the other sides we have faced so far, this crew are a step up. not just in ability and skill levels but also in how to 'play' the opposition.

Kroldrup is a decent player, I think these will be a real test and 4-0 isn't likely.

I'd be happy if we could sneak a 1-1 away at there place and take them back to the old lady keeping a clean sheet.

1 - 1 over there.
2 - 1 win for us over here on a night to match that famous Bayern Munich game, Pienaar slotting home a winning goal 5 mins from time that's strikingly similar to tricky trev's killer goal.

0-0 first leg I reckon.

Second leg 1-0 to us.

Not expecting anything this round. I'm hoping!

fiorentina are on football italia this sunday too - was mentioned during the game

Hello Guys,

I am a Fiorentina supporter...
I reckon playing with you will be really a great experience for our team...and, at the same time, I think it will be a close game...
I live in the UK and I have seen Everton playing lots of time this season. I have to say you are one of the team that I like the most...
Fiorentina is quite a young team...not a big international experience, but last 3 years we didn't do bad in Serie A. I will be at Goodison on the 12th or 13th... I hope it will be a friendly atmosphere and a great day of football...

I hope you will find the same welcoming in my city on the 6th.

I went to Trondheim to watch Rosenborg-Fiorentina, and on the flight from London to Oslo I met a lot of Everton Supporters... Since I was wearing my Fiorentina jumper and scarf I had a chat with some of them...and I was really pleased with that...

I will follow this forum from now on. See you soon.
Come on Everton tomorrow...!!!

Ciao,

Leon

PS. You won't believe that, but Kroldrup is doing really really well this year...we don't believe that ourself...!!! :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back