Everton/Fiorentina UEFA Cup Clash

Status
Not open for further replies.
will try to get an italian friend to check for me, she's from milan, lives in germany & speaks english with a very strong scouse accent as she learnt it from my missus, maybe 1 of our italian visitors can tell us if this is the case. bluelass is also fluent so maybe she can confirm.... if so, prepare for the blue tide to roll into town !!!!!!!!

The only info I have is from my cousin who lives near Prato and he confirms that ID is required. I checked out my old Identity Card but couldnt get away with using it as it's about 15 years out of date!

His advice was to stay away from the Curva and try (emphasis on the try) to get tickets as close as possible to the away end or in the main stand. BUT, it might be a bit difficult because of the ID issue. Even I might not be able to bluff my way in so I'm none the wiser. Aargghhh. I REALLY want to go but I have to confess, I'm a bit wary of the cops.
Damn it, why can't we just have as many tickets as we need. It's not like they fill their stadium is it?:@

aaaaaaaaaaaarghh!!!!!!!!!
is this supposed to be part of our euro adventure, all part of the fun ? i know i don't go to every game home and away, but i want to watch my lads in italy and i am sacrificing things so as to be able to afford it . someone at the club should be able to come on here and be up front and let us know the real score, all this qualifying criteria business, we will all turn up and we want to get in, the club know loads will travel and should be doing something about making sure we get tickets, fair enough those who meet the criteria get 1st dibs but they should be able to accomodate us all, its not like 10,000 want to go ? or do they ? after all there are only so many seats on planes, boats etc
efc site says it will be updated but nothing has changed since 1st info went on, they must read these forums and know what we are all going through trying to get tickets. how frustrating will it be if we don't get tickets and see a stadium only 2/3 full on tv in a bar 100yds(sorry metres its europe) from the ground.

aaaaaaaaaaaarghh!!!!!!!!!
is this supposed to be part of our euro adventure, all part of the fun ? i know i don't go to every game home and away, but i want to watch my lads in italy and i am sacrificing things so as to be able to afford it . someone at the club should be able to come on here and be up front and let us know the real score, all this qualifying criteria business, we will all turn up and we want to get in, the club know loads will travel and should be doing something about making sure we get tickets, fair enough those who meet the criteria get 1st dibs but they should be able to accomodate us all, its not like 10,000 want to go ? or do they ? after all there are only so many seats on planes, boats etc
efc site says it will be updated but nothing has changed since 1st info went on, they must read these forums and know what we are all going through trying to get tickets. how frustrating will it be if we don't get tickets and see a stadium only 2/3 full on tv in a bar 100yds(sorry metres its europe) from the ground.

I share your frustrations. I know that me and my dad (who I'm going over with on Tuesday) have been trying our damndest to get tickets, calling in all the favours, exploring any possible links between people we know and people at the club and me scouring the internet for any sort of hint as to how we could get tickets.
IT'S DOING MY NUT IN!

What thread is the one with all the names of the places in Florence where tickets can be bought? (more out of curiosity than realistically).

I am traveling with my lad from l,pool to venice on Wed and on to Florence Thursday. Anybody know the best area to go prior to the game... were it should be safe. By the way... still no tickets for me either.

i can't get to the away game (two young kids and a heavily pregnant wife) my last european tour was rotterdam 95!

got my ticket for the home game today its the last day to get your season ticket seat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back