Everton guitar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's another roaring success then?

Hats off to the Everton commercial department. No wonder we earn only a couple more £M from this revenue source than we did back in the twentieth century.

So it's another roaring success then?

Hats off to the Everton commercial department. No wonder we earn only a couple more £M from this revenue source than we did back in the twentieth century.

Dave, its a guitar with Everton on it.

Any serious musician would buy a better guitar, but this isn't aimed at them.

Its aimed (presumably) at younger fans who are just getting into music and actually care more about their guitar having Everton on then being much cop.

It will be ok but it was never designed with us buying Messi from the profits.

It looks like the one I bought my lad from Argos a few years back. Same speaker, too. " Acoustic Solutions " was the make. He played it for a while then got bored, I suppose. It's ok as a first guitar and I still strum on it from time to time. Cost £120 , if I remember correctly

Let's be honest though, I reckon that will sell. Youngish kids that happen to be Evertonians, taking up guitar as a fairly relaxed hobby, they'd love that.

I'm buying one. I like playing the blues

Post of the thread so far.

Now, I'd like to see a couple of hundred fans turn up at Goodison carrying these...the singing would truly rock! Would security let them in? They're official kit like... Oh, and we'll need a SHlT load of extension cable!

I was intrigued when I saw it then looked at the price. I'd pay about hundred that's it. You can get better starter kits than that in Dawsons for like £120 they're fender or yamaha at least. I showed me lad (mistake) he wants one. I'll strip the paint down on a cheaper guitar and put my own everton design on it for him.

I'd buy one if DaveK promised to take it out on the pitch during a match and smash it in the centre circle townshend style and then burn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.