Everton guitar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably buy it just to stick on the wall, I can't imagine it'd be particularly good sound wise. Hopefully I'm proven wrong and it means I can stop dreaming of one day owning the ridiculously out of my budget Gretsch White Falcon.

Dave, its a guitar with Everton on it.

Any serious musician would buy a better guitar, but this isn't aimed at them.

Its aimed (presumably) at younger fans who are just getting into music and actually care more about their guitar having Everton on then being much cop.

It will be ok but it was never designed with us buying Messi from the profits.

This.

It's ok as a wall guitar/starter kids guitar. Saying that starter Squiers etc are much better guitars cos' they're Fender is completely ridiculous to be fair as they're made out of terrible parts and grade of wood in factories owned by other guitar companies in Korea. They don't have Fender parts sent out and just assembled there or anything. These are probably made in the same/similar factories out of the same crappy parts. You just pay more due to licensing etc.

I for one love it and if I wanted an Everton wall guitar or starter guitar I'd get it for a giggle.

Just because a shedload of dumb Mancs probably buy the Manc version doesn't mean there are enough stupid Evertonians around the world to buy the Everton version.

Status
Not open for further replies.