Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the largest in any sports. makes our ones poo lol. so can this be done anytime or with the new ground? i don’t get how usm owns us and they’re worth billions feckin spend it!
We have had money matty mate, USM has funded us big time, of course now the cupboard is bare, but nobody can say we werent given a fair crack.

Bolasie initial fee was £25m Sandro £5.2m being the release clause Tosun more like £27m. Siggy initial fee was £40m Williams £12m Gbamin £25m forgot all those added on we won’t pay any of that surely. Oh and Iwobi £28m.
So equal to roughly the same as my total when you make the adjustments … that’s still disgusting …. 150m out and 2m recovered In sales and I don’t even want to calculate the wages it will make me cry.

not even at pan/olmp?
Maybe using Gordon was a bad example but 30/35 thousand a week are the top earners. If you look at DVB we are paying his wages and he is on 120 k. Why would our cack take a drop in wages to go there.When they can sit on their backsides doing nothing. If it was you or me losing that sort of money we would do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.