Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Digne and Richarlison will be the big departures in the Summer … possibly even Mina too given his contract situation.

Be sad to see them go (despite Digne never hitting the peaks of his first season since) but thinks it’s something we just have to do at this point.

I have very little faith in our recruitment team replacing them adequately mind you.

We wouldnt get enough for Pickford for it to really help us. If he keeps playing decently, I think hes more worth to the club staying. I have my doubts based on his history with us that he's going to keep his form up, but lets have our fingers crossed. Either way, we wont get enough money for him.
is this post recycled?

Complete nonsense the calculations tbh - doesn't take into account the wages off the books this summer + the BMD naming rights deal etc. Seen a Villa fan on there also claim he was using losses from years for them that are not even applicable anymore.

We wont have much to spend in January but the accounts will look better next summer.

Id take it with a bit of salt to be honest.

Better then i thought though overall - 35 mill.

Some context would be nice, losses up until? We still have to post this year 20/21 figures i.e Jamo, Doucoure, Godfrey and Allan. Then what about capitalized stadium costs - i dont believe we've done that as yet.

Be a bit of detail to clarify in those figures.

There is just the beginning unfortunately we are in for three years of trying to break even and player trading unfortunately unless we have a rabbit we can pull out of the hat.

Id take it with a bit of salt to be honest.

Better then i thought though overall - 35 mill.

Some context would be nice, losses up until? We still have to post this year 20/21 figures i.e Jamo, Doucoure, Godfrey and Allan. Then what about capitalized stadium costs - i dont believe we've done that as yet.

Be a bit of detail to clarify in those figures.

There is just the beginning unfortunately we are in for three years of trying to break even and player trading unfortunately unless we have a rabbit we can pull out of the hat.
Also as I asked does this factor in contracts ending next summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.