Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact over the last year we are seeing him create a sort of 'Brand' for himself would suggest he is looking towards bigger things and getting himself into mainstream a bit more. In the right team he could be a decent goalscorer and i agree I can see him moving on before Richarlison tbh who whilst also good does'nt quite slot into a lot of teams as easily as Dom would.
To be fair, I wouldn't begrudge him a move either if it's to kick on his career and if it brought us in a lot of money that we used to reinvest.

He's been here for six seasons now, went through a multitude of poor managers, forced to play out wide and face lots of criticism, but he's kept his head high.

From recollection, he has never done anything but talk highly of the club and give his best. If we could get £70-£80m plus for him, I don't think it'd be bad.

Obviously, I would rather he stayed... but let's not be unrealistic.

Richy will be off for CL footie anyway. Didn’t he make noises to that effect with Carlo? I love richy but his product hasn’t been what it could have been, and I would rather keep DCL

IDK if this is old news: apparently Barkley pulled his hamstring and needs a place to rehab because reddit says we are linked w/ him.

Status
Not open for further replies.