Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen a rumour on News Now , that Juventus want to swap Allan for Ramsey . Also we are apparently linked with Nabil Fekir of Real Betis

Seems to be the rumour is Allegri wants Allan and Juventus 'may' try to include Ramsey in the deal.

Allan is 31 in Jan and ordinarily thats a perfect time to sell if we can get our money back. But hes the type of player who could be valuable for another 3 seasons.

Hope we dont go in for Longstaff. Now i know Benitez can do miracles, but saw Lonstaff get done by Jimenez twice at the weekend. If that is his level than no thank you, not even on a low fee.
But must admit i only see Longstaff on MOTD though :)

Palace and Newcastle still interested in Tom Davies.

Yerry Mina is available.

Norwich want Holgate.
Screenshot_20211005-150346_Google.jpg

To be honest nobody really know who is on what but you can work a few things out with logic. For example I've often though Siggy was our top wage thief, mainly because if you pay 45m he wants 45m wages, i can also see Pickford being high as well, but other players not so much. Townsend for example, i bet he is low, a unfashionable player who seemed to be forgotten about, basically cheap, could be one reason why he wants to prove people wrong.

true but then you have players like Bernard , sandro and James that were all signed for free or low fees and they were on huge money

Reported he was on 65k a week, silly money numbers are just made up by the WUMs on the site
He's been reported on various news sites at various wage levels. Take a look through the Rondon thread, he's quoted at everywhere from £65k a week to £250k a week, not just by WUMs but on third party sites (of varying quality, admittedly). As I said in a previous post, I have no idea what he was on or what he is on here, however, it's not going to be chump change in either place and nobody goes to China for a "sporting challenge", they go for the wedge.

Status
Not open for further replies.