Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure football manager stuff. I’ve not yet seen how they all even play together. How do Coutinho and Buendia get in the same team when Buendia was struggling to make it in the first place. Can’t fit them and Bailey and the two strikers in.

Gerrard and Smith have been like kids in the sweet shop. Meanwhile Gray has been a better signing than the lot of them for a fraction of the price.
This is the kind of post we can all get behind:
1. Slagging off Slippy G
2. Pointing out another club that’s wasted cash on players without a plan or nod to age profiles
3. Nothing to do with our managerial situation

I salute you SD. More of this please.

Like digne had?

At the start of the window he was being linked with Chelsea, juve, psg and Milan. Now hes moving to a team 3 points above us and we have a game in hand on while on one of our wost runs of four ever.
Yeah but Zakaria is younger, is playing regularly in his team, and will be available on a free. I'm not sure the situations are comparable, tbh, but you've got to be in it to win it I suppose.

Yeah but Zakaria is younger, is playing regularly in his team, and will be available on a free. I'm not sure the situations are comparable, tbh, but you've got to be in it to win it I suppose.

Yeah thats my point tbh.

For all we know the bigger teams might be looking at his recent injuries and thinking "we'll let someone else deal with that".

Or they might only be able to offer him a roll in the squad where teams like us would want him as a starting player.

Yeah thats my point tbh.

For all we know the bigger teams might be looking at his recent injuries and thinking "we'll let someone else deal with that".

Or they might only be able to offer him a roll in the squad where teams like us would want him as a starting player.
At £0, rather than £20m, he's definitely a cheaper gamble. Like I say though, you never know and we should definitely be enquiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.